So I have a whole bunch of tags that I eventually will get to, so for now just a quick one 🙂
Creative Blogger Award!!!
Aneta over at Inspire Scripe has tagged me to do the Creative Blogger Award, if you’re not already following her you definitely should go now!
• Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself.
• Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
• Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
- I went through ton of schooling. 7 years of extra school ontop of highschool to be in my career. It was a really hard journey to finally get employed in it, but I love it. Psychology will always be my other passion (other than reading).
- I learned how to read when I was 3. In grade one my report card the teacher wrote that during free play I liked to take a novel and read and that they were encouaging me to try to read picture books.
- I am deathly afraid of fish. LIke big time. However I am proud of myself because when i went to Cuba this past February I actually swam with fish. It was terrifying.
- I am tomboyish but love dresses if that makes sense. Especially big poofy Cinderella type dresses!
- I also have an obsession with socks. I”m pretty sure my sock collection is just as big as my book collection!
Makayla @ Random Reads
Kendra @ Reads and Treats
Rae @ bookmarkchronicles
Nicole @ Away in Neverland
Claire @ Art and Soul