A huge thank you to Cristina from My Tiny Obsessions for nominating me! I’m still super new to these types of things so here I go!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image in the right).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
I have always loved reading, ever since I was a little kid. I have finally started my career that I have wanted to do since I was sixteen and have been pretty excited about it. The only thing is my career is very slow in the summer, so I have alot of time on my hands. I spend my summer pretty much reading. I had been watching Dancing with The Stars when Bethany was on it and I would joke around to my parents that I was going to be on Dancing with the Stars because I was going to become famous with books. LOL i know it’s hilarious! Anyway, I went on Instagram and started a bookstagram. I loved sharing my books and thoughts. I loved interacting with others about books I love, it was a lot of fun. So i decided to extend it to blogs. Now here I am.
- Choose something you love: It’ll make it a lot easier to gush, fangirl, talk, whatever about!
- Make your blog readable: There’s a lot of blogs out there that I have a hard time reading because it’s hard on the eyes
- Add gifs: for me I love seeing gifs in posts, I don’t know why it just makes them so entertaining to me
I don’t know much more advice as I’m very new to this, and I’m not too sure how I”m doing with this whole blogging thing