I was tagged by Aneta over at Inspirescript to do this Disney book tag! I’m pretty excited about it because I love Disney. I imagine it’ll be a bit hard, but I’m up for the challenge!
1. The Little Mermaid – A character that is out of their element, a “Fish out of Water”.
Mare Barrow from Red Queen. I don’t want to give away much in case someone hasn’t read it, but she definitely during the book is taken out of her element.
2. Cinderella – A character that goes through a major transformation.
America Singer from The Selection series. I love this series so much, I know people either loved it or hated it, but America goes through a major transformation once she enters the selection.
3. Snow White – A book with an eclectic cast of characters.
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children definitely has an eclectic cast of characters.
4. Sleeping Beauty – A book that put you to sleep.
I love Pretty Little Liars, I love the show, I loved the first half of the series! But Crushed put me to sleep. I think that Sara Shepard should have just ended the series after we found out who A was. There was no point in starting another mystery with the same cast of characters.
5. The Lion King – A character that had something traumatic happen to them in their childhood.
Audrey from Finding Audrey had something happen to her in her early teen years. The book never does say what it was that happened, although they hint heavily towards it.
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful.
I was intimidated by City of Bones because it was a pretty big book. I ended up loving it! However it’s really sad because halfway through the series I lost interest but City of Bones was amazing.
7. Aladdin – A character that get’s their wish granted, for better or for worse.
Cassie from Christmas at Tiffany’s was betrayed by her husband, but still has hope in love. I can’t give away why I think this fits the Aladdin category because I don’t want to spoil the book.
8. Mulan – A character that pretends to be something or someone they are not.
Lottie from Wedding Night pretends to be madly in love with a guy she just met, and continue’s to go through with a marriage to him. This book is HILARIOUS.
9. Toy Story – A book with characters you wish would come to life.
For me it would be Harry Potter, not just the characters but that entire world!
10. Disney Descendants – Your favourite villain or morally ambiguous character.
Neferet from House of Nights series. You hate her, but you think the books wouldn’t be the books without her!
Kerry and Christina have both tagged me for 3 days 3 quotes, I’ve done the first day a while back (I know I’m terrible at keeping up with these) so here’s the second quote. I decided to make it Disney related since the post is Disney!